You only get one chance to make a first impression, so you wanna get it right—especially when selling your home. With 97% of buyers beginning their search online, those listing photos matter, folks!
So here’s what I’ll say: Your Real Estate Agent needs to hire a professional photographer to shoot your home. Why? It’s pretty simple—your home will sell faster. And with more inventory hitting the market this summer and fall, you want every advantage to stand out from the competition.
Now, here’s how to get ready for your home’s photoshoot:
- Clean and declutter everywhere.
- Clear kitchen countertops, tabletops, and nightstands.
- Turn lights and lamps on and ceiling fans off.
- Make beds, open all window treatments, and remove all evidence of pets.
- Clean and clear sinks, tub, and showers (no bottles or tubes laying around).
- Pick up floor mats and runners. Large area rugs are okay.
- Remove all personal items and photos.
Cheers to a successful home sale!
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment