Buying a home is more than scrolling through listings one day and moving in the next. It’s often a months-long process with hundreds of steps along the way.
So what does a buyer need most to ensure a smooth and enjoyable journey? A qualified and experienced buyer’s agent.
Here are just a few of the things your Buyer’s Agent does for you:
- Provides guidance during pre-approval.
- Tracks down listings (including foreclosures and FBSO) that meet your wish list.
- Networks with other agents to find soon-to-market listings that may be just right.
- Monitors market trends that affect any offers you make.
- Negotiates contingencies, closing timeline, and final contract price.
- Recommends home inspectors (and attends the home inspection on your behalf).
- Mediates questions regarding repairs in the home inspection.
- Communicates and coordinates with the seller’s agent, your lender and the title company all the way to closing.
- There are over 100 things your agent is doing behind the scenes for you, to help keep you as stress free as possible while keeping everything rolling to a smooth closing.
I have agent connections from coast to cost. I can connect you to a great real estate agent in your target area. Just shoot me a message or give me a call!
Your friend & Realtor,
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment